Classic Sleigh 4-in-1 Cot
**NOW ON STAYHOME PROMO!**
If you are looking for a beautiful sleigh cot, packed with great features at a hot price, look no further – the babyhood Classic Sleigh has the famous babyhood smooth single hand internal drop side so no heavy bending and trying to stretch across the length of the cot, clear grade plantation timber, 2 level base adjustment and lots of great features in a large cot at a fantastic price with a bonus toddler rail in a beautiful classic sleigh. Now you don’t have to settle for cheap grocery store quality cots – something special at a price that will keep you smiling.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Beautifully stylish in your nursery with a beautiful modern sleigh shape with a twis
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed (with a bonus toddler rail to save you even more money) and a day bed
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet but seriously great for keeping your cot looking like new
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheels.
- Great value for money
- Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
- This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standards noted above
- Great colour options: white and english oak
Assembled cot size: L 144.5 cm x W 78.5 cm x H 108 cm
Carton size: L 154 cm x W 85 cm x H 22 cm
Mattress size: L 129.5 cm x W 69 cm x H 10 cm
Assembled dimension: 145cm x 78cm x 107cm
Mattress size: 129.5 cm x 69 cm x 10 cm
Age requirement: From newborn to 5 years old
Weight Capactity: Please note that whilst the Australian Standard tests up to 24kg (impact testing) our cot bases will hold a static load of up to a maximum of 100kg (based on internal testing 2021).