**NOW ON STAYHOME PROMO!**
Create a dreamy designer nursery that grows with your child with the Kaylula Mila Collection.
This contemporary Australian designed cot is not just good looking, but has all the extraordinary features like babyhood’s famous smooth single hand drop side – so no heavy bending for you.
This cubby house designed cot grows with your baby from birth to toddler, so it will last for years to come, with all the conversion accessories included – so it is great value for you and your family with a toddler bed that actually looks like a bed.
With fantastic features you need to help look after your growing child, simply and easily – including an adjustable base level, smooth single hand drop side, a two tone colour combination that will bring out the designer flair in every parent and best of all Kaylula’s famous clear panel to improve visibility for your precious baby.
What’s not to love?
- Sustainable with solid European beechwood struts and grade A New Zealand timber panels that will endure the most robust toddlers
- Designer style with a beautiful modern scandi inspired cubby house design
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending
- Clear panels for greater visibility for your precious bub
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed (with a bonus toddler rail to save you even more money) and a day bed and finishes as a sofa bed
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Two toned colour option of white and beech in one
- Great value for money
- Recommended mattress size – L 129.5 x W 69 x H 10 cm
- Complies with AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
Assembled dimensions – 150 x 80 x 165cm
- Carton 1 – 142 x 80 x 12cm – 26 kg
- Carton 2 – 123 x 80 x 17cm – 25 kg
- Weight Capactity: Please note that whilst the Australian Standard tests up to 24kg (impact testing) our cot bases will hold a static load of up to a maximum of 100kg (based on internal testing 2021).