- Orders with delivery address in Peninsular Malaysia will be delivered within 3 – 5 working days.
- Orders with delivery address in Sabah, Sarawak and Labuan will be delivered within 7 – 10 working days.
- In the event of festive season or unforeseen circumstances (natural disaster, disease outbreak, government directives, etc), there will be an extended delay in deliveries.
1. All Nuna and Babyhood products and accessories comes with 1 year warranty from the date purchased.
2. Please register your Nuna products at https://supremeglobal.com.my/warranty-registration/ to enjoy an additional 1-year warranty.
3. We cannot be held responsible for any units that have been damaged in transit.
4. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return/exchange.
5. Once we received your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned items. We will immediately notify you on the status of exchange after inspecting the item.
6. Replacement or warranty items will be processed as promptly as possible, but please be aware that it may take up to 5 working days to issue the item.
8. The return policy is only applicable for items that are faulty and not working.
9. Your item must be in the original packaging.
10. Your item needs to have receipt or proof of purchase.
11. Colours of all items displayed on www.supremeglobal.com.my may vary and we will not entertain any requests for exchange due to slight colour difference.
1. We only accept refund if item ordered is out of stock.
2. Please allow 7 working days to process your refund.
Single Sign On: Our Website offers a single-sign-on i.e. after a one-time registration on the Website, you can sign on (login) to the Website with uniform credentials, without having to go through a separate registration and sign-on process each time. (“Single- Sign-On”). Single- Sign-On provides a single identity – the basis for Website recognizing and verifying you. You can update your account data at any time.
The Information we collect about you may be broadly described in following categories:
Personal Information: Your name, address, phone number, email address, user name, password, billing and credit card information, order history, feedback, IP address and location, digital device name, type and configuration, details relating to your download of Publications via the Service (including details relating to the time of the download, any interruptions, and the success or failure of the downloads), the URL from which you accessed the Participating Website, demographic information, and other such ‘Personal Information’.
General Information: We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history, and other such ‘General Information’.
Treatment of Personal Information:
For the purpose of Single- Sign-On, certain personal data is stored centrally in a database and is available to our affiliates and service providers connected with the operation of our Website.
Supreme Global collects your Personal Information to enable us, amongst other things, to provide the Website and our Services to you. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. If Supreme Global is sold to a third party, or Supreme Global otherwise becomes subject to a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case Supreme Global would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates related to your order. It may also be used to respond to your enquiries and requests.
Other than as may be required in order to operate the Website, or as otherwise described in the Terms and Conditions or these Terms, we disclose your Personal Information to third parties only as reasonably required to protect the rights and safety of ourselves and our Website users or as required by law enforcement authorities. Supreme Global’s operational purposes include, without limitation:
Supreme Global use of other companies and/or individuals to perform functions on its behalf (e.g. processing credit card payments, providing customer service, domestic or international data hosting/storage services on cloud or otherwise), and in such circumstances these companies or individuals will be provided access to only such Personal Information required to fulfill their functions (and only on the agreement that they not use your Personal Information for any other purposes); and
Purposes intended to deliver publications to you, verify your account information, verify access to publications, determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the Service, provide you tailored content and instructions, targeted promotions, provide customer support, and seek your input regarding Supreme Global and the Website.
To keep your Personal Information safe, we ensure that sensitive and private data exchanges between you and the Website happen over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-secured communication channel, and are encrypted and protected with digital signatures. SSL-secured communication channels are specially designed to protect personal and sensitive information (payment details), which is sent over the internet.
Apart from aforesaid, we may use third party service providers to help us operate our business, the Website, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We will only share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes if you’ve given us your permission to do so.
You may review or update the Personal Information that Supreme Global holds in respect of your account by contacting Supreme Global at email@example.com.
Treatment of General Information: Supreme Global also collects your General Information to allow us, amongst other things, to better understand our users and improve the layout and functionality of the Website. Supreme Global may use and disclose anonymous information, including aggregate anonymous information derived from your Personal Information, to inform publishers, partners, trusted affiliates, advertisers, and other interested parties as to the usage habits or characteristics of Supreme Global’s customer base, and to serve any other business purposes.
- not use Participating Site
- set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie
- set your browser to refuse to accept cookies
- delete our cookies after visiting Participating Site
- browse our site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting
Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means, and although Supreme Global does so, it will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access by third parties.
The Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that Supreme Global is not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites not operated by Supreme Global, and cannot guarantee the security of any of your Personal Information collected there. Supreme Global encourages you to read the privacy statements of each and every third party website that collects your Personal Information.